- Put up a clothesline. We used to have one between some trees but it disintegrated. This time I want a real one just like Grandma used to have.
- Grow a bigger vegetable garden.
- Grow some herbs.
- If successful with the herbs, buy a dehydrator so I can dry my own.
- Join the local recycling coalition.
- Replace burned out bulbs with CFLs or LEDs (with a few exceptions since I don't really like the quality of light from these).
- Continue to fine-tune my recycling efforts.
- Continue to reduce the quantity of trash we produce.
- Investigate the possibility of starting a local natural foods co-op.
- Read at least three books related to the topics on this blog and review them here.
Retro Housewife Goes Green
Crunchy Domestic Goddess