Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome!

I probably should wait until I have some content here (and maybe a banner) before introducing my new blog but I have a thing about starting new enterprises at the beginning of a week, or month or in this case, year.

I will be sharing thoughts, ideas, information and links relating to topics such as green living, environmentalism, unschooling, homesteading, natural healing, health and nutrition, cooking from scratch, gardening and social activism.

Only those who know me well would guess that there's a bit of a hippie underneath the relatively fashionable clothes, makeup and hair-that-is-not-allowed-to-go-gray. Years ago my son said I was "a hippie who bathes". Despite my love of pretty clothes, 600 thread count sheets, and luxury hotels, deep inside there lurks a crunchy, granola, hippie-type.

If any of this interests you, check back in a few days. Hopefully I'll have something to share. In the meantime, you can visit the blog of my tree-hugging daughter at Retro Housewife Goes Green. She's always got some great give-aways going on, as well as inspiring posts and links to some great natural/organic/green products.

1 comment:

roz said...

Yay! I'm your first bloglines subscriber!!! I look forward to hearing what you got to say...enjoy