Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Blog's First Award!

My darling daughter, at Retro Housewife Goes Green, gave me an award:




Here are the instructions:

1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.


So, here are my nominees:

1. Morning Ramble
2. These Days in French Life
3. PennyAnnPoundwise
4. Where the Green Grass Grows
5. Fun With the Baker Five
6. Lovin' Life at Home
7. Crazy Aunt Purl
8. No Impact Man
9. I'm An Organizing Junkie
10. My Wardrobe Today


Thank you, Lisa!

2 comments:

Org Junkie said...

Thanks so much Deanna!! So sweet of you :)

Laura

Patty said...

Thank you !