Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Won an Award!...

My darling daughter, at Retro Housewife Goes Green, just gave me a blogging award:




I'm supposed to list seven things I love. The only hard part will be narrowing it down to just seven. Let's see...

  1. My family- I have the best husband (who thinks he's a pirate) and children (free thinkers, though they are) that anyone could ask for.
  2. My pets- I love my dogs and cats. Even though the 14 year old cat sleeps all day and keeps me up half the night.
  3. My friends-I am blessed to have lots of great friends, both in real life and online.
  4. New Orleans- What can I say? I adore this city!
  5. Music- I cannot imagine life without music. It is how our souls express themselves.
  6. Good food- One of life's true pleasures.
  7. The Internet- I'd no doubt get a lot more done without it but it has enriched my life.
Now I will pass this award on to:

  1. Morning Ramble
  2. A Southern Life
  3. La Belette Rouge

Thanks for the award, Lisa. And thank you for being the best daughter a mom could ask for.

3 comments:

Lisa Sharp said...

Your welcome mom! Thanks for not trying to make me in to a conformist haha.

Patty said...

thanks for the award, bowing in humble gratitude

La Belette Rouge said...

Congrats!!! Well deserved.:-)
And, thanks, sweets, for passing it onto me!:-)