Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Heart Jon Stewart...

Last week Jon Stewart interviewed Betsy McCaughey who claims that the health care bill forces doctors to choose between patients' interests and government penalties. In an unusual move, rather than editing the interview, the first seven or so minutes was shown uncut during The Daily Show and the rest (also uncut) was put out on "the interweb".

Part 1:


Part 2:



Note:
Ms. McCaughey has since resigned her position as the director of Cantel Medical Corp. You can read the press release here.

3 comments:

Green Bean said...

Woot!! Gotta love John Stewart.

Patty said...

I love the new layout

Deanna said...

Green Bean: The more I watch him, the more I like him. He's not only hilarious but these particular clips also show how intelligent he is.

Patty: Thanks. :) I still have some tweaking to do but I like having the third column.