Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ron Paul on The Daily Show...

Jon Stewart interviews Ron Paul and discusses his new book, "End the Fed".



Best comments from Dr. Paul:

Regarding the Tea Parties: "It scares the daylights out of me!"

Regarding anti-fraud laws: "It's hard to enforce fraud laws when the government participates in fraud."

I don't pretend to understand complex economic issues, although I'd like to read Ron Paul's book and learn more. And I don't agree with him on all issues. However, he is absolutely correct about all these wars, including the hugely flawed concept of "The War on Drugs". I also believe him to be a man of integrity, something not as common as it ought to be.




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Lisa Sharp said...

I loved the interview. And while a lot of his supporters are pushing tea parties glad to hear he doesn't seem to like them. He is a smart man and he sticks by what he believes. I have his other two books but I haven't read them yet.