Saturday, November 21, 2009

Over The Top!



Occasionally procrastination pays off. I have not been a very good blogger recently and have an in-box full of comments and such to respond to. While we were in New Orleans, my daughter gave me the Over The Top award on her blog, Retro Housewife Goes Green. I am honored to be one of her recipients and I also got a kick out of some of her answers to the corresponding list of questions. Each question was to be answered with one word. These were the two that made me laugh:

3-Your mother? Hippie
4-Your father? Pirate

I guess that sums us up. ;)

So, what does this have to do with procrastinating? Well, just yesterday another blogging friend who is also in an online group with me gave me this same award. Again, I am greatly honored by this. Krystal blogs about her family's fun experiences as a homeschooling family living and learning on the road. Be sure to take a look at Show Us The World.

So, now I only have to answer the questions once. Lisa's rules state that the questions have to be answered with one word only, while Krystal's don't make that stipulation. That means I can do it either way, right? Let's see how it goes...

Here are blog award rules:

1.) Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award.

Huge thanks to Lisa at Retro Housewife Goes Green and Krystal at Show Us The World!

2.) Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!). Alert them so they know to receive the award.

I’m nominating these 6 blogs:

1. Fun With the Baker 5
2. A Southern Life
3. The Sneaky Zucchini
4. The B Side Archive
5. Incorrigible Nightowl
6. Apparently, My Gramma Has a Blog


3.) Copy and paste this quiz… Change the answers, ONE word only!!

1-Your cell phone? pink
2- Your hair? wavy
3-Your mother? musical
4-Your father? steady
5-Your favorite food? Cajun
6-Your favorite drink? tea
7-Your dream last night? unknown
8-Your dream/goal? published
9-What room are you in? bedroom
10-Your hobby? writing
11-Your fear? loss
12-Where do you want to be in 6 years? New Orleans
13-Where were you last night? Vintage 22
14-Something that you aren’t? athletic
15-Muffin? sure!
16-Wish list item?
17-Where did you grow up? California
18-Last thing you did? e-mail
19-What are you wearing? jeans
20-Your TV? on
21-Your pets? furry
22-Friends? eclectic
23- Your life? fun
24-Your mood? quiet
25-Missing someone? yes
26-Vehicle? Prius
27-Something you aren’t wearing? shoes
28-Your favorite store? bookstore
29-Favorite color? purple
30-When was the last time you laughed? today
32-Your best friend? David
33-One place you go to over and over? New Orleans
34-One person who emails you regularly? Mary
35-Favorite place to eat? North Lounge

So, go take a look at the blogs I've awarded and the ones that awarded me.



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Wow, thanks so much! I didn't even know people actually read my blogs lol. IDK why it wouldn't let you comment, that's so weird! But thanks so much though, that's very kind of you, but you have the best blogging site of anyone i've seen thus far =)