Monday, January 18, 2010

It's cold so global warming doesn't exist...

I can't begin to count the number of times I've heard people make this statement. Sometimes people are just joking but most of the time they are dead serious. Um, yeah, it's cold. It's WINTER. Besides, global warming/climate change doesn't mean that every day, every place on the planet is going to be warmer than previously. I know many won't let facts stand in the way of their beliefs which are bolstered almost daily by such scientific sources as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Fox News, Telegraph, World Net Daily, Breitbart, etc. But for those who are still willing to listen and learn, here is an excellent explanation:







Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lisa Sharp said...

I wish that climate change meant it was warmer right now lol. That is a side effect of climate change I would enjoy.

mommy22ss said...

My husband and I were just talking about this! Thanks for writing another great post and sharing the video. Just what I've been wanting to say.