Monday, August 8, 2011

Music Monday ~ Soundgarden

David has been wanting to see Soundgarden for a long time.  They are playing at Voodoo Fest in New Orleans this year but we waited too long to decide whether or not to take our fall trip at that time and now our condo is full for that week.  I knew he was disappointed so when I got an email from a ticket place I subscribe to saying that Soundgarden would be playing at Grand Prairie October 26th, I posted it on his Facebook page.  We now have tickets and he's a happy camper.

Soundgarden – Black Hole Sun

Hmm...apparently Blogger is having issues with YouTube embedded codes at the moment.  I'll try again later.
Update: Since I can't get the YouTube video to embed right now, I've put the Spotify link for the song for now. If you don't have Spotify, you really should check it out.  LOVE IT!

No comments: