Thursday, July 19, 2012

July Jams

I know I mention Spotify a lot but honestly, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Although when I buy bread I buy it unsliced so perhaps that's not a good comparison. Anyway, I absolutely adore Spotify and being able to make my own playlists. At the beginning of each month I start a new playlist and add songs throughout the month. There's no particular rhyme or reason to my selections. Some are new; some are old. The only criteria for me is that it needs to be something that I think will be pleasant to listen to during my evening "porch time". In other words, I save the Slayer and Nine Inch Nails for different playlists.

My "July Jams" playlist so far has 46 tracks, or approximately 3 hours of tunes. And it's only the 19th of the month. Check it out and let me know what you think of my selections. And if you have some to share, leave me a comment. I'm always open to some new music.


No comments: