Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday B.S. Roundup ~ April 19, 2013

How about some lighter fare this week? I'm in New Orleans, having way too much fun to take anything very seriously, even Facebook bullshit.

1. Aunt Bee


Nope. This isn't Frances Bavier who played Aunt Bee on the Andy Griffith Show. It's actually Gloria DeHaven.

Urban Legends - Aunt Bee

2. Breast Gazing


"Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of 
well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out,"


I shared this with my husband on Facebook and wrote, "Just doing my part to keep you healthy, dear." No, it's not true but it's funny.

Snopes - Ogle and Out

Okay, hippies, go forth and share the truth. And if you have any bullshit you'd like me to research and address here, leave me a comment, send me an email or message me on The Well-Groomed Hippie Facebook page.

No comments: