Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday B.S. Roundup ~ May 10, 2013

It irritates me to no end that I still see people making the claim that President Obama is a Muslim. Just yesterday a former Facebook friend (I finally had enough of his crap and deleted him a couple of weeks ago, although he's still on my husband's friends list) posted a diatribe about Obama being a Muslim and having "mostly ARAB blood" and then proceded to state that he (Obama) had "INSISTED that he be able to use the KORAN to take his oath as a US Senator". Despite being told otherwise he still clings to that erroneous claim. And he's not the only one. I see that sort of crap all the time and can't for the life of me figure out why people actually seem to want to believe lies.

It won't do any good but here are a couple of links disproving the claim that Obama took his oath of office as a Senator on the Koran:

Obama used a Koran? No he didn't
Who is Barack Obama
Sliming Obama

While we're at it, let's clear up the goofy notion that President Obama's social security number actually belonged to a French immigrant and he's using it illegally (no, I'm not making this up):

Stolen Security

And no, he didn't receive college financial aid as a "foreign student from Indonesia":

The Occidental Tourist

Okay, that's enough for today. I'm going to go watch a French film from Netflix which I've had sitting around here for over a month. I hope y'all have a great weekend and don't forget:

Go forth and share the truth!


2 comments:

Lesa McMahon said...

I'm not a fan of the man but good grief, at least people should have reasons to dislike him based on truths, not lies. :/

I'm still amazed by what people choose to believe. :(

Deanna said...

I can respect those who have legitimate disagreements with his policies. There are some I don't agree with, either.