Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday B.S. Roundup ~ October 12, 2013

Well,  how are my hippie friends doing this fine Saturday? Have you, like me, had your fill of nonsense since the government shut-down? The stupid has been strong so I've hidden some people on Facebook and am spending more time on Pinterest. Ah, so much less drama. But it is Saturday so let's take a look at some b.s. making the rounds. 


1. Facebook is removing privacy controls. 

OK FOLKS HERE WE GO AGAIN, AS OF MONDAY OCT 14, 2013 ACCORDING TO THE NEWS, IT WILL NOW BE HARDER THAN EVER TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM GETTING ANY INFO ON YOU CAUSE FACEBOOK AND OBAMA CROOKED ASS SO CALLED GOVERNMENT HAVE TEAMED UP TO DELETE ALL PRIVACY SETTINGS ON FACEBOOK. MAKING IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO HIDE YR PRIVATE INFO, PLEASE SHARE AND DELETE YR MOBILE NUMBERS, EMAILL ADDRESSES ETC BEFORE YOU CANNOT. THIS IS ON FOX, ABC, CBS, AND ALL RADIO STATIONS !!!!!!!!  

I heard that Facebook is getting rid of its privacy policy? If so, what about the safety of the children who are on Facebook?
No. They are phasing out an option which allowed users to control whether they show up when others type their name into the Facebook search bar. They are not removing privacy controls and it has nothing to do with the "govmint". 


2. Obama Declares November "Muslim Appreciation Month"

No, he didn't. Once again, people are fooled by satire. 


3. Congress exempted themselves from Obamacare. 

Sigh...If I've seen this once, I've seen it 50 times. The trouble is that it's a little bit complicated to explain and most of the people who have been posting it lose interest in factual information that requires more than one or two sentences. I've shared a couple of links on Facebook but for the most part I don't even try to explain this one. People tend to believe what they want to believe. 


And now I need to finish up a couple of things and then start getting ready to go. We are attending a "Superhero and Ninja" birthday party for a 5 year old. I don't think my corseted wench's outfit is appropriate for a children's party but I'll probably wear my wench hat. David, on the other hand, will most likely go in full gear. So what are you doing today?

~~~~~

If you run across anything you want me to check out, leave me a comment. 

Now go forth and share the truth!

                                                                                                                                        ~GTS: Google That Shit~

No comments: