Saturday, March 5, 2016

It's back! ~ Saturday B.S. Roundup

After a lengthy hiatus, the B.S. Roundup is back! I don't know if I'll post every Saturday or not - depends on how much bullshit I encounter. I suspect there will be a lot since it's an election year, though. We'll see...




1. FEMA's First Concentration Camp Officially Opens in Arizona 


The story that never dies. FEMA camps. The Obama administration is going to round up conservatives and put them in concentration camps. Yes, people actually believe this and share posts like this one. The fact that it's a fake news source matters not in the least. 


2. Hillary Clinton vows to ban handguns 


Nope. The source? A fake quote generator. 



I was going to post more but David just called to tell me that the stars are beautiful and he was getting out our chairs so we could do some star gazing. That sounds like a great idea to me so I'm going to wrap this up and post it.







No comments: